Easily Assess Key People Management Skills & Soft Skills
CapsimInbox: People Management is a personnel management simulation that assesses key soft skills and provides tailored developmental feedback to improve them in under 60 minutes.Request a Demo
Real-world People Management Decisions
Participants experience a day in the life of a manager as they respond to various situations, via emails and instant messages, across four common personnel management areas:
- Structuring Work
- Acquiring Talent
- Managing Talent
- Rewarding Performance
Assess & Develop Key Soft Skills
CapsimInbox assesses participants' soft skills proficiency by presenting them with the following four categories of situations and problems:
- Just Read (“FYI”) – no response required.
- Read and Choose – participants choose among predetermined response options.
- Research and Choose – require searching for a particular piece of information.
- Synthesize and Choose – require searching for multiple pieces of information.
Build Accurate Self Awareness
A feedback report is generated so that participants can obtain a clear picture of their current levels of soft skills proficiency, as well as identify areas in continued need for improvement. The feedback report discloses several scores including:
- Overall Performance – percentile score compared to the population.
- Developmental Index – describes general skill proficiency.
- Self-Awareness Score – reflects the accuracy of the self-assessment.
- Individual Skill Scores – percentile scores for performance on stimuli relating to the five soft skills.
- Developmental Tactics – evidence-based recommendations for skill improvement.
Develop a Plan for Success
Participants are also given the opportunity to complete a self-guided process that creates an individual development plan by incorporating tactics with the creation of SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound).