The Easiest Way to Assess & Develop Soft Skills
CapsimInbox is a simulation-based assessment that measures the key soft skills employers look for in job candidates while providing the critical feedback needed for individual development.Request a Demo
Real-world Management Decisions
Participants are placed in a simulated managerial role where they experience a day in the life of a manager by responding to an array of stimuli in the form of emails, instant messages and shared files, all of which represent the main form of digital communication in today’s work environment.
Assess & Develop Key Soft Skills
CapsimInbox assesses participants' soft skills proficiency by presenting them with the following four categories of situations and problems:
- Just Read (“FYI”) – no response required.
- Read and Choose – participants choose among predetermined response options.
- Research and Choose – require searching for a particular piece of information.
- Synthesize and Choose – require searching for multiple pieces of information.
Build Accurate Self Awareness
A feedback report is generated so that participants can obtain a clear picture of their current levels of soft skills proficiency, as well as identify areas in continued need for improvement. The feedback report discloses several scores including:
- Overall Performance – percentile score compared to the population.
- Developmental Index – describes general skill proficiency.
- Self-Awareness Score – reflects the accuracy of the self-assessment.
- Individual Skill Scores – percentile scores for performance on stimuli relating to the five soft skills.
- Developmental Tactics – evidence-based recommendations for skill improvement.
Develop a Plan for Success
Participants are also given the opportunity to complete a self-guided process that creates an individual development plan by incorporating tactics with the creation of SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound).